Secure your sensitive communications and files as easily as sending an email
With the Mimecast Secure Messaging Service users can initiate secure email delivery right from their email client. And, policies can be configured by the administrator to be applied automatically at the gateway. You no longer need to use third-party applications or train users how to use secure communication systems external to their email.
Secure Messaging Provides:
- A secure, private, cloud-based service that enables the sharing of sensitive information from directly within the email client.
- Easy message and file access via a secure web portal so recipients have a consistent experience from any device.
- Fully customizable branding of the portal to ensure brand recognition and to enhance recipient confidence.
- Configurable expiration date, read receipt, no print, no reply, forward restriction and revoking access, which can be applied by the sender or set using policies.
- Tighter protection than just server-to-server encryption by eliminating administrators’ ability to view in-transit messages.
Introduction On the 13th February 2017, the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches) Act was passed in …
In tennis, you never want to commit an unforced error. These are the worst kind of point-costing blunders a player can commit – the completely avoidable, self-inflicted ones that have nothing to do with the skill of the opponent or the excellence of …