One-hour, instructor-led technical webinars designed to help administrators master a particular Mimecast service. Ask questions related to your specific environment and get the answers you need to be successful.
Technical webinars are available on the following topics:
- Gateway Essentials 101 - This is the first technical webinar that anyone new to Mimecast should attend. An introductory session that explores the Mimecast Administration Console covering topics such as the connections into and out of the organization's infrastructure, the default account configuration and how Mimecast is designed to process emails.
- Gateway Essentials 201 - The second technical webinar in this series which covers more advanced features like Targeted Threat Protection.
- Gateway Essentials 301 - The third technical webinar in this series which covers policy configuration.
- Mimecast Synchronization Engine Essentials - Covering everything an administrator needs to know about the Mimecast Synchronization Engine from installation to the dashboard, tasks to monitoring.
- Stationery Essentials - Mimecast offers functionality for email branding components to be applied to regular day-to-day emails. Explore email branding functionality and consistency of brand application through a centralized set of administrator-controlled policies in this technical webinar. The application of legal disclaimers for compliance purposes will also be discussed as will available reporting and tracking options.
- Archiving and eDiscovery Essentials - The basics of archiving and email retention are covered in this technical webinar including details on how to perform archive searches and how email retention works. It also looks at archive searches from the end user's perspective as well as exports and eDiscovery fundamentals.
- Employee Productivity and Mobility - Attend this technical webinar to see an overview of Mimecast for Outlook (MfO), Mimecast Personal Portal (MPP) and Mimecast Mobile Services. See how users will log in and navigate, as well as make use of the key functionality including searching their archive, and sending and receiving emails in a continuity scenario (i.e. when your mail server is not available).
Book a Course